This woman’s feet make her more than $70K a year

« Older   Newer »

Millennium Member

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    This woman’s feet make her more than $70K a year

A woman has revealed how she makes over $70,000 a year by posting pictures of her feet on Instagram.
    Jessica Gould from Ontario, Canada, snaps photos of her feet and toes in various different positions for her 10,000 followers.
    And those who want to request specific pictures of her feet can pay her through a paypal account, which she has detailed in her Instagram bio.
    The 32-year-old, who posts under the name Scarlett Vixen, started posting the images after seeing a job advert seeking female foot fetish models.
    And since then she has been inundated with messages from men, known as “footboys,” who have a fetish for feet.

xcxmjtk8mvsh3j7ler59edbdddbf9f7

At first, she admits she was shocked by the requests but now uses them as a way to make her living.
    She told Cosmopolitan: “Never did I think for an instant that anyone would be interested in my feet.
    “I began to realize that many were willing to pay for the honor. From there, it didn’t take long to learn how to use my personal image to tease and lure potential paying clients.”
    Gould posts around four pictures a day from her home and often uses different hashtags for people to find her snaps.
    She’s also learned how some men like particular parts of the feet such as the arches and the soles.
    Gould added: “I had no idea just how far into the world of fetishes I would someday find myself

https://nypost.com/2017/10/20/this-womans-...r-70000-a-year/

0 replies since 23/11/2023, 22:10   101 views